What is a TMJ or TMD?
TMJ stands for temporomandibular joint, your jaw joints. The pain, discomfort, or tenderness in or around the jaw joints is called a TMJ disorder.
Signs that you might have a TMJ disorder (or TMD) are:
• Facial pain or tenderness
• Jaw pain
• Pain in or around the ears
• Neck pain
• Jaw stiffness
• Discomfort while chewing
• Difficulty opening and closing the mouth
• Jaw “locking up”
• Jaw makes a clicking sound
• Teeth that don't come together properly when eating or chewing
There are a variety of treatment options for TMJ. Be sure to ask your dentist about these.
They apologized for running late but I was still out ahead of schedule considering my appointment was booked for 1 hr and 40 ... Read More
Shout it from the roof tops, finally a local dentist with personality and great hands.After suffering through several local dentists, Dr.Ahmad proved to ... Read More